Southern Africa countries can subscribe to receive FREE login code and download the digital M&H magazines of 2022.
2021 : Download the FREE digital M&H Southern Africa issue you want to read by clicking on the front cover
Southern Africa countries can subscribe to receive FREE login code and download the digital M&H magazines of 2021.
2020 : Download the FREE digital M&H Southern Africa issue you want to read by clicking on the front cover
2019 : Download the FREE digital M&H Southern Africa issue you want to read by clicking on the front cover
Muscle & Health – IFBB’s official magazine for the athlete by the athlete.
The International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness (IFBB), founded in 1946 by Joe and Ben Weider and lead by IFBB President Dr Rafael Santonja has always been the leader in the promotion of bodybuilding and fitness.
The IFBB is currently affiliated to 197 National Federations worldwide, which makes it one of the largest international sports federations in the world.
The IFBB organizes more than 2000 local, national, regional and continental events yearly, including the prestigious IFBB European Championships.
As the IFBB and President Dr Rafael Santonja are always looking for ways to improve the sport on stage and off the stage, sometimes you must take a step back… but in a positive way! You must look back and see where the athletes wanted to see themselves promoted. Athletes will always talk about an article or feature about themselves that featured on a magazine.
With today’s technology, any person or athlete can get whatever information they need just by turning on their computer or using a mobile device.
The written word in a magazine has been declining in the past number of years and some of the top magazines that promote the sport of bodybuilding and fitness have been closed or downsized drastically.
But Dr Rafael Santonja and the IFBB do not see it this way. When you talk to older athletes and the younger generation of athletes, they still get overly excited when you talk about having a feature in a magazine or a cover photo.
There is something about a magazine that nothing can replace and the IFBB wants to offer this to their athletes and bring this tradition back.
The magazine will obviously not have the news updated to the minute as the internet can offer, but it will be a form of media that will have complete show coverage with space available to display the best pictures by the best photographers in the industry.
As mentioned in the beginning of this article, the IFBB organize more than 2,000 shows yearly and finally these athletes have a platform that will give them the promotion they deserve. Muscle & Health is IFBB’s new magazine that will be dedicated to the IFBB and IFBB Elite Pro.
The athletes will finally have a source of information that is dedicated to them.
What will you find in the Muscle & Health Southern Africa?
- Training articles by IFBB Champions showing the reader new and classic training methods.
- Nutrition is an important part of preparing for a contest or just following a healthy lifestyle. You will find several healthy recipes to get you on the right track.
- IFBB Championships will be covered in each issue. The contest schedule is a busy one, but the best show reviews and photos will be featured in each issue.
- Athlete profiles, quick tips and other short features to keep you up to date.
- Opinion & News articles will be provided by some of the best collaborators in the business, providing you will the best information.
- Interviews is something every athlete dream to have in a magazine. Yes, they are done for the Internet, but nothing can compare to a magazine feature. Find out about the athlete’s diet, lifestyle and especially their training routine.
- IFBB NEWS will keep you updated on everything related to the IFBB and IFBB Elite Pro on and off the stage.
I want to advertise in the magazine!